Avoid a wedding-day disaster with these tips for every bride, bridesmaid, or even guest!
– If you’re going to get a fake tan, spray-tan at least two days prior to the wedding date.
– Play up your make up for pictures by putting on a little more make up than you would apply normally.
– Moisturize your skin by using a primer before you start applying your make up.
– Never use your fingers to apply your make up, always use a sponge or a brush.
– Using an eye shadow primer ensures smudge-free makeup.
– Instead of using a pencil eye liner, use a cake liner. Once you apply it, it will last all day!
– Use eye-enhancing techniques, like focusing dark eye shadow on the corners of your eye to make them look big, bright, and beautiful.
– Curl your lashes at the root, the middle, and at the tip. However, false eye lashes give the look of full lashes
– Waterproof makeup is key
– Carry a few touch-up products in your makeup bag.
Above all make-up is made to enhance your natural beauty!