Flowers are such a gorgeous part of the wedding day! The colors, the styles, the beauty… we love it all. Plus, we are so lucky to work with so many great florists! Their ideas are unmatched, and their execution is incredible! Oftentimes, we get many brides and grooms who do not know what to ask a florist during their meeting or first appointments. It is important to ask a few questions so you or the florist don’t miss important details. Check out the list below to help with your florist appointment.
- Do you have my wedding date available?
- Can I see photos of your past work?
- How long have you been in the business?
- This is my vision. Can you create something like this?
- What is your pricing?
- Is my vision available in my price range?
- What would you recommend?
- Do you drop off the flowers the day of the wedding or will I need to have someone pick them up?
- When do I need to book you by?
- Do I need to return the vases they are delivered in?
- Do the boutonnières come with pins?
Remember that florists are there to help so if you have any other questions, do not be afraid to ask! There is no silly question! We are all here to help you make the best decision for your big day. For more information, contact Fairy Godmother to start planning your visit with potential florists!