Spring is finally here! After that long winter this year, we were really feeling like spring and
warmer weather would never be near, but alas here it is! With the sun shining and the days
lasting longer, how are you going to spend your days? Well if your intentions are to plan a date
with your significant other, then look no further. Today we are going to be telling you the top
seven date ideas for the springtime.
- Go on a bike ride- This is a perfect date idea that allows you to relax and enjoy your
community with your partner. Whether you enjoy looking at the houses in your
neighborhood, biking along dirt paths with towering trees, or while paralleling the ocean, this date activity is great for just about anyone.
- Plan a picnic- The traditional picnic with sandwiches in the park is always a winner date idea. You can put your own spin on it by carrying out your favorite meal and eating on the beach, while on a hike, or even in your own backyard.
- Go to a farmer’s market- Spring is a great time to visit your local farmer’s market and get all of your fresh produce and flowers. Everything is beginning to bloom so you are sure to find the best local items.
- Play mini golf- You can feel like a child again by playing this game. It will get you out in
the sun in a fun and amusing way. You may even see some other mini golfers there that
you can chat with. It is sure to tell who the golf champion of your relationship is.
- Take a hike- We can’t think of a better way to mix exercise in with quality time with your
significant other. Hikes are perfect because you can talk along the way and takes breaks
when you need them. Be sure to enjoy nature and bring bug spray for this time of the year!
- Watch the sunset-The sun is now setting later so you can go enjoy some dinner before
watching the sunset on your night. What we love about this one is that you can do this
date night where ever in the world! It is easy and free!
- Plant flowers- The flowers love this warm weather so get out there and plant them.The
bright colors will liven up your house and make you feel in the spring mood (even if rainstorm comes in)