Valentine’s Day is coming! It is a day full of chocolates, flowers, and love! Traditionally, couples celebrate Valentine’s date with dinner and a movie. The game has changed a bit now with so many new forms of entertainment. We are here today to give you 7 great Valentine’s date ideas.
- Take a dance class. The saying goes “it takes two to tango,” right? This is a fun way to build more trust in your relationship. You can also find out who has two left feet. It is great dance practice for the next wedding you are attending (which might be your own).
- Try an escape room. Escape rooms are loads of fun! If you enjoy action and adventure, this is the date night for you! Escape rooms are also more fun with a larger group so grab a few friends and see who has the best problem-solving skills under pressure.
- Go to a drive-in movie theater. Drive-ins are a fun change up from your typical indoor theater. Drive-ins are typically much cheaper than theaters, you are in the comfort of your own car, and you can bring your own food and drinks. What’s better than that?
- Take a cooking class. Cooking classes are a great way to learn new skills and recipes in the kitchen. You both will benefit from the rewards from the class when you get to eat the food you make in class. You also have something new to try at home.
- Bake at home. Who doesn’t love some good homemade chocolate chip cookies?! Baking at home is a great way to have a little bit of fun even if you don’t feel like going out that night. You also have a chance to cater to your dietary needs by finding recipes that work for you!
- Go ice skating. Ice skating forces you not to take yourself too seriously. One of you is bound struggle staying upright. This is a chance to see if your partner will be there to pick you up when you fall. If anything, it is an entertaining time and makes for some amazing romantic pictures.
- Go on a hike. Hiking is a peaceful way to ensure quiet time between you and your significant other. Catching up and enjoying the silence can be a very meaningful experience as you take in the many beautiful characteristics of nature.