We’re so excited to share with you a special photo shoot just in time for Easter! We know how much it means to spend quality time with family and friends…so why not have a little fun and dress things up a bit?
Are you ready for some creative motivation? Here’s some inspiration for your spring-filled festivities.
With this photo shoot, we went for a more earthy feel with a purple twist, very soft but airy. As you can see, every detail of the lovely décor was specially chosen with care and love. Our main color scheme was a soft purple. The green moss, speckled Easter eggs, and pink tulips added that extra touch of natural imagination. The runners were hand made by the Fairy Godmother team, and the beautiful home was provided by Deborah Strosnider…thank you Deborah, it turned out gorgeous!!
A big shout out to those who graciously contributed their time and energy!
- Photography by Tim Chong Photography
- House provided by Deborah Strosnider
- Flowers by House of Flowers
- Bakery items by Gimmee Some Sugar
- Catering by Elevation Nine
- Paper products by Matinae Designs
- Rentals by Walker Lewis Rentals
- Designed, decorated, and coordinated by Fairy Godmother Co.